Now that I'm all caught up with back-logged pictures, I can start sharing current ones. I also recently received a request from my dear cousin (shout out to Liz!) for some Malcolm daily anecdotes. So here's today's story . . .A couple days ago, I went to sit on the floor and play puzzles with Malcolm, only to realize our dogs had tracked in an inordinate amount of dirt that morning. Yuck! So I hoped up and grabbed my broom, and attacked the floors with gusto.
Well, Malcolm Bear decided that if Mommy was doing it, then it must be fun, and promptly demanded that I hand over the broom to him. So I did.
Meanwhile, I grabbed the swiffer, as that works just as well on our hardwoods. While I swiffed, he swept, doing a remarkably skillful job of it! Dirt being too small to see with the toddler eye, he chose to sweep the shoes around the house, then into a pile by the door.



1 comment:
Love it! Perfect. Thanks T!
Post a Comment