Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Let There Be Blog

Hello Friends and Family!  
 
This is the start of what I hope will become a long and well-loved resource for our family.  This is the Schoell Family Blog.  Let's just start right off by going over what you can expect here.  Right now, the main author of the site is me (Teresa), though Matthew may appear as a guest author from time to time.  As Malcolm gets older, we hope he'll join in to.
 
Mostly, you can expect to find updates on what's happening with the family, and lots and lots of Malcolm pictures.  Perhaps we'll add some posts of our deeper thoughts and experiences from time to time, but mostly we'll try and keep it to what our audience is here for.  (And that would be Malcolm pictures, right?)
 
Pictured here is our little man on his first day of "school," which was Monday August 11th, 2008.  He's started in a new school, Scottdale Child Development Center, which is only 3 short minutes by car from our home.  He's in the "toddler one" classroom, and despite a little separation-anxiety during drop-off in the morning, seems to be really loving his new school.  More to come about his school in a near-future post.
 
For now, I'll focus on getting the rest of the blog up and running, and posting more photos.  I've arranged the settings so that anyone is welcome to post in the comments section, so please click the link below, and let me know what you think!  Please bookmark this page, and come back to visit regularly.  The privacy settings for our family blog will not allow you to find it by search engine, so a bookmark is definitely the way to go.  Oceans of love to you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have things up and running, give me a call if you still need help tonight.

Heather said...

Woo-hoo! Looks great! So glad to have this blog - totally bookmarked and can't wait for future updates! :D

If you want to replace that Blogger B, I linked to a place with really, really easy directions on my blog a week or so ago...

I cannot believe how big Malcolm is getting - he totally is looking more "little boy" than "baby boy" these days! *sniff sniff*

xoxoxo from the Smith Chicks!

The Knitting Aunt said...

Love the blog, it's such a great way to stay in touch. Love the photos

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to get the link to this page. I can't believe how big Malcolm has gotten just since I left! I was thinking about you guys a few weeks ago and tried to email you, but it came back to me. I'm glad to have a way to see how you all are doing. i miss you! Give Malcolm and big hug and kiss from me!!