Malcolm's school, which we love and adore, is having a fundraiser! I'm relieved to say that I don't have to ask anyone to buy over-priced wrapping paper, or plastic-wrapped sausages. Nope, we're selling doughnuts! Best part -- we're selling redeemable certificates so that friends and family beyond Atlanta can participate!
The Details:
* Each certificate costs $6, and is redeemable at any Krispy Kreme fora dozen glazed doughnuts.
* If you'd like to help out, please mail me a check (made out to Teresa Schoell) for $6 per certificate you'd like to buy, and I'll mail you the certificates.
* If you want to help out but are on Atkins or dislike doughnuts, you can send money anyway, and I'll donate the certificates to the kids' program I volunteered at this summer (since they have practically no budget, I know this would be a big hit!)
DEADLINE:
* Checks must arrive to me by Wednesday December 10th!!!
* Certificates will arrive Monday December 15th, and I will mail them out right away.
Looking forward to any orders you'd like to place! And thank you for taking the time to read about our fundraiser.

1 comment:
I hope Malcolm is feeling better! I am on antibiotics now myself.
The Krispy Kreme here closed down. I will check our budget and see how things are. We just got through our own school fundraisers!
and when you get a chance, email me your mailing address so I know I have the right one for cards, please.
Post a Comment