So, I get home this afternoon, and check the messages. I have one voicemail (from the vet, reminding me of Nova's appointment) and 6 missed calls -- all from the vet's office. Hmm. Odd, right? So I call them back to confirm the appointment, and the lady says "Oh!" with such delight in her voice. "You're the lady with the answering machine! After I called, I had to have everyone in the office call. I told them to hurry and call before you got home and started answering!" I laughed so hard! I guess our new answering machine message was a big hit. And that was with complete strangers!
So, now you're wondering . . . what's on our machine? If you want to know, please call! But don't call when we're home, or I'll answer the phone! Good times to catch my machine are after 8:30 am (ET) on weekdays. Enjoy! (404) 343-1493.
Oh, and since any post without pictures earns me stern scoldings, here are the latest in Malcolm pics!


2 comments:
Of course, I had to call and listen. That was too funny!
what's a good time to call for those of us on the other coast?
Post a Comment