Monday, November 17, 2008

Officially Two!



Happy Birthday, Sweet Malcolm!

(okay, so I'm a few weeks late with these pictures, too.)

Just wanted to share a few quick snapshots from his 2nd birthday party.  Mostly, Cousin Liz took pictures with her camera, so I only have a few to share.  



More to come, once Liz gets a chance to share her pictures.  But she just started a new job, so you'll have to be patient -- just like me!

In these three pictures, you can see Malcolm playing with friends at his party (above), unwrapping presents (left) and enjoying new toys (below).

4 comments:

The Knitting Aunt said...

WOW...TWO! Time sure flies by. Looks like it was a fun day for everyone.
Love, Auntie Annise

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday dude~
From all of us!

Anonymous said...

I love the birthday pictures.(especially the first one) :).
Alicia

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! Give him a big hug from me!! I miss Malcolm (and you) :)
Love,
Lisa