Thursday, February 25, 2010

And Now a Word From our Guest Blogger

Hello Mommy's Blog Readers!

I'm going to write about my brothers. I have three brothers. They live with my B-Ma. (B-Ma is my name for my birthmom.)

I have one big brother. His name is Nahlo. In the picture, he's holding the baby. I have two little brothers, too. Noah is a year younger than me. Now there's Baby Michael, too.


My new brother is too little to play. But Nahlo and Noah and I like to play toys, and chase and giggle.


We like to eat pudding, too.


I like to play at B-ma's house with my brothers. I love my brothers very much.

- Malcolm Schoell
(guest writer)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Love it and love the baby MIchael pic!! Malcolm, you are a great guest blogger! :-) xo

The Knitting Aunt said...

Such handsome boys! What fun to see them play together!

Anonymous said...

No doubt at all that they are brothers. I wish I could smoosh that baby! (in a gentle and loving way of course)!

Hey, shoot me an email about a good time for cupcakes tomorrow. My other half is supposedly on her way home right now.