Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sticker Fun



Hello Malcolm Fans!

Were you starting to think I'd never post again?  I've been AFK (away from my keyboard) for the last week or so, enjoying the company of our dear friends, Angela & Nate, who were so kind as to come visit us!









Now I'm catching up on a backlog of cute Malcolm photos.  Here is Malcolm exploring a new favorite toy -- stickers!  It turns out that paper was far to boring a medium for the new craft, and much like finger paint, was best applied directly to the skin.

His skin, my skin . . . the dogs bolted from the room.  Hmm, can't imagine why . . . .






I plan to take full advantage of this delightfully silent toy for our plane ride home to New York in December.  I think about 487 stickers should see us safely entertained for the duration of the flight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huh, does this mean we will get to see you guys in December?
Email me with details!