In the generous words of my Uncle Lew:
SFX: [Loud applause, whistling, stomping of boots on floor. Large display of fireworks. Raucous cheering. (Optional: skies open and chorus of angels appears.)]
To celebrate, Matthew fed me Mexican food, and taught Malcolm to say "Woo Hoo!"

6 comments:
Hooray! and Congratulations!
CONGRATS !!!!!!! Bye the way, love the Blog...thinking of starting one for my babies too.
Woo Hoo! I was just about to ask Matt if you got it when I clicked on the blog and saw for myself. Congratulations!
YEAH! I am glad you got to celebrate with your family. This is a huge step for all of you.
Congrats
Whoo Hoo!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. You will be amazing!! Also, I wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you all a lot today. Tell Malcolm I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Give him a big birthday hug from me! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment